Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pictures








Well, I finally got Pictures of Ky and I together. For years I always wanted pictures of Kiefer, Kyler and I together and never did it. It was never the right time. I was always too fat or I didn't know what we should wear or it was the wrong time of wrong time of year. I thought that I would alway be able to do it next month or next year. Well, I can't now. I will never get to have professional picture of me and my boys because I put it off. Please don't put important things (like pictures) off. You never know when the day will come that you won't be able to do it. Anyway, I really hate pictures but I did it. Tracy just came over and Kyler, Kayla and I went with her just down the street. Kayla got to be the assistant and help Tracy. I think she was there more for just entertaining Kyler and I. She would get a little distracted playing with the reflectors. Tracy did a great job and the pictures turned out pretty good, much better than I had expected. Thanks Tracy.



By the way, I think Kyler takes wonderful pictures. He is so handsome. I love you Kyler! These last two are picture Tracy took last Sunday with Randy.




3 comments:

Crewton said...

I love those pictures! So amazing! FYI, you look fabulous!

Kimberly said...

Thanks Julie. Hey don't forget to add me to your blog, I let my email on yours before you went private.

VerHoef 5js said...

Kim, I love the pictures...You look fantastic! I love the one where you are looking off and kyler is looking at the camera...fabulous...blow that one up!