Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Day










My life has been pretty boring lately, nothing really to say. I am painting my dinning room. Just one wall for now. I was thinking about painting the whole thing but since I started have changed my mind. I am spounging it and it takes forever and the walls in there are so tall it is really a pain. I am getting alot of exercise going up and down the latter. The reason I am finally painting is that I finally got dinning room furniture. Yeah! The room has been empty since Pete gave my table away. I found the the table and hutch on KSL.com. It is not new but hey, I got a great deal and am so excited to see what it looks like when I get it put together. Also I got to baby sit Jennies kids while she got her hair done yesterday. We had so much fun Gabbie and I made Brownies, while Cale slept in his swing. I think my helper might have ate more than she help but we had fun. I had to take her shirt off so her mom would kill me for ruining her new clothes. It was a great time and she stayed clean. I didn't get alot of painting done, but I had more fun playing with the kids and I can finish the painting hopefully today.

No comments: