Saturday, October 25, 2008

Homecoming Kyler and Kayla










Kyler's Homecoming was October 11. Of course he took Kayla. They went with a group of Kayla's friends. Kyler so did not want to go with people he hardly knew. I had to bribe him into letting them come here for part of their day date to watch a movie. He told Kayla and I that only his friends were invited to our house. Anyway they went and did whatever and by the time the got back Kyler had decided that they were way fun and by the end of the night he had decided that he wanted to go to the dance with them because they would "boogie" (the boy loves to dance). He actully told me last night after his Halloween Party that he fit in more with this new group of friends. This makes me very happy to see that he is moving on, and slowly moving away from Kiefer's friends, but also very sad. It is like the end of this era. I have watched most of these boys grow up. They all have practally lived at my house since Kiefer was in 5th grade and Kyler was in 4th. They all call me mom. Kyler needs to find his own way now, he has always just followed his brother. It is great to see him do this. I am sure that Kyler will be friends with Treavor, Garrett and Evan forever and I hope that they keep in touch even after they all graduate and leave on their missions. Of course Kyler asked Tracy to take there homecoming pictures and as always they turned out great. Thanks again Tracy.

1 comment:

Shamelessly said...

You're welcome of course. I just wish there had been a little sun!!