Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Adrienne's Witch Party

Every year my friend Adrienne has a Witch Party. It is a girl's only party, where everyone who comes has to dress up like a witch. It is really fun. All the costumes are really good. Most people go all out. It is nice evening without husbands. The guys usually all get together and go out to dinner or something.
This year all of us who lived north met at my house and drove down together. The husbands also met at my house and Tony couldn't resist getting into our picture. So Tony is the cute witch with purple hair up front (like you couldn't figure it out) .

This is my sister Tracie and my friend Kristen. Kristen is dressed up as the witch from Pirates of the Caribbean (I can't remember her name) but she looked great and she won a prize. Some of our friends dressed up as the blind witches from the movie Clash of the Titans. They looked awesome.
This is my friend Tauny and Pete's daughter Jennie (Gabbie and Cale's mom). They looked like twins and they didn't even plan it. The Witch Party is alway such fun. I look forward to it every year. Next year I want Jennie, Tracy (yeah you) and I to dress up as the Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus. I want to be Bette Midler, Jennie, Sarah Jessica Parker and Tracy, Kathy Najimy. Plan on it.


2 comments:

Crewton said...

Ok, where did you get such an AWESOME witch costume? That is amazing! PS did you get my invite to my blog? If you didn't e-mail me at jlclouse@gmail.com and I will send you a new one. A few people that I sent them to didn't get it for some reason.

Shamelessly said...

Loved your costume thats for sure. Are you being a halloween nazi?? lol. I'll plan on the party tho!!