Monday, December 1, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Okay I know that it is December, but hey I just got copies of the Halloween party pictures...


Pete and I as vampires!

Tim, Melissa, Adrienne and Todd as ABBA.

Adrienne's parents Dave and Roberta. I wouldn't have know who they were if I hadn't recognized there voices


Me eating a noodle ear that Adrienne had made. They weren't so good or maybe it was just they way they looked.

Me and a few of my friends

I wish I had more pictures so you could see more of the awesome costumes that were there. Adrienne's parties are always a lot of fun, and in case you didn't notice Halloween is her favorite holiday. She starts planning what to dress up as next year as soon as Halloween is over and she usually tells you what you should be too. That's okay though, I love her and her ideas are always great.

1 comment:

Shamelessly said...

OMG!! I can totally see why you couldn't stop laughing everytime you looked at Pete! Fantastic.