Saturday, November 29, 2008

November

Lets see it has been awhile. So let me up date you. Kyler and Kayla broke up, got back together(I think) They spend all there time together so you would assume. They went to Sadie Hawkin and shopping at 12:01 on Black Friday. Kayla says that got some really good deals.
I spent last Saturday with all three of my niece (Braxtyn, Parker and Swayzee) and I have a new appreciation for what my sister does every day. Three is more difficult than two. We made sugar cookies and colored. They shot Nerf guns at Kyler and Kayla. Oh yes, not only did I have my niece three of they age 5, 3, and 1, but Oscar my little Yorkie torn up an entire thing of gold glitter. I came home and my entire up stair was cover in glitter and also Oscar. I should have gotten picture but at the time I was a bit overwhelmed. I told my niece that my house was attacked by pixie fairys and they thought that ws pretty cool. Well, needless to say glitter does not clean up well and I am sure that when I am dead someone will still be clean glitter off the hard wood floors. My house does sparkle and it is the perfect time of year for that.


My trees are up, but no light on the house, our outside outlets won't work. I think Pete broken them because he didn't want to put lights up. He say he called someone to come look at them, but I think he might have dialed the number and then hung up before anyone could answer.
We spent Thanksgiving with Tony and Trish. They are the greatest people and Trish is a amazing cook. Kyler calls her Martha Stewart. It was very relaxing. We saw two movie which makes a perfect day for me. I love going to the movie. It is my escape from reality.
Last but not least we have a new person living with us. Pete daughter Danielle moved in and will be staying with us for a while. She is 31 and had a bad year. Hopefully we can help her out and get her back on her feet.

That about it for November.

No comments: