Monday, August 17, 2009

"Fairytopia" My 40th Birthday!

I had the best birthday ever. Thanks to great friends and a great family. This past Saturday, I had a fairy party. Some might think aren't you a little old for that, but you are only as old as you feel and act. (who wants to be 40 if you have to be old) The day started out at Adrienne Salon, she did everyone hair and had a make up artist come and do make up. From there we came back to my house and started to decorate. I was a lot stressed because it was very rainy and cold but the sun came out and it warmed up just in time (thanks angels). We were able to get everything ready in time (thanks to Pete, James, Tony, Kyler and Kayla). Everything looked so cute. At about 4:00 the DJ, Strech, showed up and started playing the music. There was great food, friends, music, dancing and Adrienne's magic punch, what more can you ask for. It was truly one of the best birthdays ever.













No comments: