Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I HATE February!!!!!

I hate February. I know it is the shortest month, but for me it seems to be the longest. I think this is because I am so looking forward to spring and March is the beginning of spring. By the time February gets here I am so sick of the cold, the haze, and the snow. I want sun and hot and green. I am tired of being surround by white and brown every time I go outside. Not that I can stay outside for long because it is too freaking cold!!!!!!! I really need a vacation to a beach and 80-90 degree weather. Sunny and sandy that is what I want. I love short and flip flops. I love swimming and at this point I even miss sweating and sun burns. Next year I am for sure going on a tropical vacation in February to break up the month and to ease my sun withdrawals. I am open for suggestion on some nice, hot, relaxing beaches.

1 comment:

Kat said...

my only advice is anywhere but here in february, but you already know that. i hate winter too...why don't we live in arizona or california? :)