Saturday, September 6, 2008

The New Edition.....







We have a new edition to our family, a new grandson. Yeah, can you believe it I am a grandma at the age of 39. Well actually at 37 because Gabbie is 2 1/2. It is great to be a grandma. I love it, espeacilly because it is not Kyler's babies, not yet anyway. I am not ready for that. That is why this is so great. I get to be a grandma, but Kyler can still wait to have kids in like 10-15 years. I would love to see the kids everyday if I had the time. Jennie had our new little grandson on August 23, 2007 at 9:00 PM after a long 3 hours of labor (Yeah, wouldn't that be nice--3 hours, Lucky Girl). He weighed 5lbs 9 ozs, a whole 9 ozs bigger than his sister. He is so cute. Pete and I were lucky enough that we got to have Gabbie come play while mommie and daddie were at the hospital. Gabbie insisted that mommie was shopping not having her new brother. I feel so lucky to have these two wonderful little ones in my life.

No comments: